You must be logged into your account in order to redeem a package online.
If you have any questions, contact the Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.703.8655
Redeeming Your BASIC, SUPPORTER, or PATRON Benefits Voucher Package
- All Frameline members have an account at frameline.org/festival. Your account was either created by you or automatically generated when you became a member. If you can't remember your username and/or password, please go to the Login section (upper right-hand corner of ticketing.frameline.org) and click on “Forgot Your Username” and/or “Forgot Your Password” and the information will be emailed to you. Please DO NOT create a second account.
- Basic, Supporter and Patron level members may redeem their complimentary ticket package starting at 1pm on Friday, May 27, 2016! This exclusive Members-only ticket period ends at 1pm on Friday, June 3, when tickets go on sale to the general public. Redeem your tickets early during this Members-only week to ensure ticket availability!
- PLEASE NOTE: If you have just joined or renewed your membership, it may take up to 24 hours for our system to activate your ticket package. Once it is updated in our system, you will be notified by email and any complimentary tickets will then appear in your account. Complimentary ticket vouchers can only be redeemed by accessing your benefit package in your member account. Any transactions placed without accessing your member benefits will not be refunded or exchanged.
- Basic, Dual Basic, Basic Discount: 2 complimentary Festival ticket
- Supporter / Dual Supporter: 6 (single) /10 (dual) complimentary Festival tickets
- Patron: 20 complimentary Festival tickets
- *Tickets are subject to availability and do not include Opening Night or Closing Night.
To redeem your Ticket Package online
- Go to ticketing.frameline.org
- Log in to your member account
- Browse the Festival to find the films you'd like to see (Tip: Write down the film titles or screening codes of films you would like to see)
- Click on Shop -> Redeem Package
- Select the package you wish to redeem from the drop down menu
- Enter Film Title or Screening Code
- Select the number of tickets
- At this point, you may continue selecting/redeeming. Note: You may make only one selection at a time. Do not hit the "Back" button on your browser.
- If you’re done selecting your films, click "Finished" to review your Cart
- From the Cart, click "Checkout" to complete your transaction. Note: You MUST complete the entire Checkout Process for your vouchers to be redeemed!
- On the final Checkout step, please review your order closely. This is your last chance to check dates and show times. Once tickets are ordered, there are no refunds or exchanges.
- Click "Place Order." You will receive on-screen and email confirmations of your order. Note: There is no service charge for $0 (all-voucher) orders.
You may also redeem your ticket package in person at the Frameline Festival Box Office
- Frameline40 Festival Box Office Presented by Showtime has a new location this year located inside the lobby of Strut located at 470 Castro Street (across from the Castro Theatre)
- Frameline40 Box Office hours: Daily, 1pm-7pm from Friday, May 27 – Saturday, June 25
- Closed Monday, May 30 for Memorial Day
How do I receive my tickets ordered online?
- Online ticket orders placed prior to June 6th will be mailed to the address provided on the online order form within 72 hours of purchase. If you would like your online order held at Will Call or have an alternate mailing address, please send an email to email@example.com, immediately after placing your order.
- After June 6th, all tickets ordered via fax or online will be held at the Will Call desk at the venue of the first screening of your order. If you miss your first screening, your ticket order will move to your next venue, and so forth.
- ID is required to pick up tickets held at Will Call.
- If you would like to authorize someone else to pick up your Will Call tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the full name of the person to be authorized.
- Multiple ticket orders will be mailed/held at Will Call separately.
Thank you for your support!